Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introducing osc-plugin-overview
  • From: Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:47:54 +0200
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 7. April 2009 18:04:37 schrieb Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett:
You maintain some packages in your repository, which you package from
some upstream source. You want to quickly compare versions across your
development project, Factory, and upstream. You want to configure what
is the package list and to display packages only if they are outdated.

Welcome new osc developer :)

As discussed, I copied your plugin into openSUSE:Tools project. You have
write
access to it.

BTW, in 3 hours after release I got freshmeat datasource support from
Pascal Bleser, and today I implemented changelogs across the last 2
versions of all packages in a view, so I will release soon a new one ;-)

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Engineering Manager, YaST