Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find the keys for a project?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:33:28 +0100
3. Is it my responsibility to publish the key?

IMHO, not really, the key should be uploaded to a public keyserver by
the OBS.. unfortunately that seems not currently implemented.

By intention, because I think it would be bad to flood the key servers, no ?

4. Is it just the wrong key server?

No, atm you have to upload the key manually.. check out
<repo>/repodata/repomd.xml.key

Or just tell zypper/YaST to accept the key.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH