Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hermes Work
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:49:06 +0100
Am Dienstag 24 Februar 2009 09:52:53 schrieb Klaas Freitag:

Hi,

I'll show up again when its finished.
Hermes is up and running again. We are now on the "latest" code
stream. Bugreports go to Bugzilla please.

There are still some glitches like missing RSS feeds for example,
please stay patient with us, we're working on it as time permits.

If somebody would like to code on it, that would be great and
would speed up progress.

Here's the code:
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/hermes

And I try to come up with more information about Hermes next week.

regards,

Klaas