Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Resend: Ubuntu build - libwxgtk-dev dependency
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:22:58 +0000
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 23:42 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 03 février 2009, à 23:53 +0100, Michael Behrisch a écrit :
As far as I remember there are no plans to add a general universe repo
to obs because it is considered a moving target.

But, hrm, universe is not a moving target, afaik. It's frozen for each
Ubuntu release, isn't it?

From what I can find, Universe is "Community maintained Open Source
Software". Is there anyone on the list who maintains the Ubuntu
repositories on OBS on this list, and could let us know definitively
what "Universe" on OBS contains?

Cheers,
KEv.

--