[opensuse-buildservice] How to stop all builds on local obs?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:46:08 +0100
Hi,

since I had to restore a crashed machine running obs, I now imported the old
database dump and all formerly build projects.

Now obs rebuilds the complete old projects even though I disabled them all.
As I only have one single machine, I fear, that this will take some weeks...
:-(

Every project has this build section within it's prj metadata:

<build>
<disable/>
</build>

What am I missing in order to disable all existent builds?

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
< Previous Next >