[opensuse-buildservice] Attending your call for Contributors
  • From: Gabriel Fróes Franco <gffranco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:51:42 -0200
Hello @all,

My name is Gabriel Franco and I currently help on the marketing list with
Portuguese translations. I read today the call for contributors and I'm really
interested, I was looking for a way to help openSUSE project with some kind of
development and I think this is a good opportunity to get some mentoring and
put my skills to work for openSUSE.

So who wants to show me around?

I have web development experience with Java, PHP, Ajax so I think learning
Ruby on Rails might not be bad.

Hope I can be useful,

Best Regards,

--