Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sony vaio FW140e screen problems withsuse 11.1
  • From: Tremou Evangelia <etremo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:57:54 +0100
Firts of all thanks for your quick replies!!

I tried to open this links but I cannot. They dont work,

Lilia

Quoting Dennis Gallion <dwgallien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Tremou,

As Dominique has already replied, there is information on this problem at the
openSUSE forums. Please see these two links:

http://forums.opensuse.org/install-boot-login/395980-toshiba-portege-m800-10c-
doesnt-seem-like-linux-9.html#post1925315

http://forums.opensuse.org/hardware/400622-how-fix-resolution-sony-vaio-
fw140e.html#post1905773

Best regards,

Dennis Gallion