Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sony vaio FW140e screen problems withsuse 11.1
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:00:01 +0100
On 1/15/2009 at 5:00 PM, Tremou Evangelia <etremo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just installed suse 11 on vaio Fw140e and the screen does not work.
The graphics card is intel GMA 4500MHD. I can work with an external
monitor so the problem is that the notebook's screen is not
compatible. I tried to make the Xconfiguration but the command did not
found.

Hi,

I can't really help you on this, but you reached the wrong mailinglist, which
makes it difficult to get good answers.
You should try to forward your query to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (the main support
channel)

Best regards and good luck,