[opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.9.2
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:22:30 -0400
I have just made a new release of Yabsc.

Packages will be available at http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=yabsc but
the build service is currently extremely busy and it may take a while before
the new packages show up.

Screenshots and source are available at http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Changes include:
* Fixed broken project context menu
* The data refresh interval is now configurable
* The status bar now displays messages when waiting for API calls
* Eliminated delay when switching views
* Fix package download to match change in osc

Still on the TODO:
- Add project/package flag editor
- Create application icon and desktop file
- Make packagename column persistent when scrolling horizontally
- Show number of watched packages in the wait queue (requires api support)

As always, I am happy to take suggestions, feature requests, and patches.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx