Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - openSUSE BuildService notes
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:26:55 +0100
On Wednesday 10 of December 2008 14:26:32 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Pavol Rusnak wrote:
In our Czech Packagers Team we tried to identify the most important
problems in BuildService from the users' point of view. In this mail we
present our notes. Any suggestions are welcome!

No response from BuildService folks? Absolutely all feature requests
seem perfectly feasible and possible? We should start hacking and/or
filing FATE requests then ...

Hi,

I add one note, which I have missed before:

The logging support missing for osc meta and other potentially dangerous
actions. When anyone changes a project conf for example, there's no
information who changed what. So the current commit logs support should be
extended to all other changes in package/project.

Michal Vyskocil