Re: [opensuse-buildservice] iChain timeouts
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:23:14 +0100
Op Tuesday 09 December 2008 08:53:11 schreef Adrian Schröter:
Was there a change on the iChain setup? Recently (maybe for about one
week or so..) I am logged out very frequently from the OBS and Bugzilla
tracker... whereas before I could basically log in once in the morning I
have now to log in approx every hour, or maybe two hours (not using it
on a minute basis and I did not measure.. but I have to login almost
everytime I want to do something).

I am not aware of such a change, but will keep an eye on it.

If you are sure about this, feel free to create a bugreport.

I encounter the same problem (although this was on Sunday).

--
Richard