Re: [opensuse-buildservice] iChain timeouts
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 08:53:11 +0100
On Montag 08 Dezember 2008 16:23:59 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hello everybody,

Was there a change on the iChain setup? Recently (maybe for about one
week or so..) I am logged out very frequently from the OBS and Bugzilla
tracker... whereas before I could basically log in once in the morning I
have now to log in approx every hour, or maybe two hours (not using it
on a minute basis and I did not measure.. but I have to login almost
everytime I want to do something).

I am not aware of such a change, but will keep an eye on it.

If you are sure about this, feel free to create a bugreport.

bye
adrian