[opensuse-buildservice] Dovecot, vpopmail & Qmail
  • From: aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:04:01 -0200
Good day!
I was remembering about this thread:

I think that could be great if we have these packages available on
openSuSE, I already have my own packages of Qmail, vpopmail and
Dovecot (with vpopmail auth) on my local build service.
Some days/weeks ago I tried to contact Adrian and Darix to point me
out and provide these packages on server:mail and to include the
vpopmail auth backend on the (already existent) Dovecot package, but
no answers got.
I can provide a patch for the current dovecot11 package to enable
vpopmail auth if necessary.
Can we do It?

I'm waiting since July for an SuSE Studio invite to build an e-mail
server appliance with It but seems that It will be a long wait.
Regards
--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre