Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is it okay to commit about 30 horde rpms to server:php:applications
  • From: "Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:42:29 -0500
On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:17, Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Richard Bos escribió:
Hi,

is it okay if I commit the following packages into the
server:php:applications
repository on the build server? This is about 30 small rpms, the biggest is
one is 100K.

Are you 200% sure everything works well? Last time I tried to install
horde from RPM is just didn't work.

Just curious..who supports this ultra split'ed horde ? where did you got
the idea ? are interdependecies correct ? Im afraid that doing this is
not a good idea.

If it works, why not? Can we not make an easy way to install all of
horde but at the same time allow us to pick which parts we want?