Re: [opensuse-buildservice] recursive project reference
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:13:21 +0100
On Donnerstag 20 November 2008 07:42:00 John Kelly wrote:
If I use a recursive project reference, is OBS smart enough to break a
loop, or will it explode?

Yes, it does break a loop. But it really hurts the scheduler and our logs.
And it does make absolut no sence to have a setup like this. When you need
anyway both repos, you can put them together in one project.

(I see lots of these errors from the home:pikerhog projects since a while.)

bye
adrian