Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: rpmlint error /opt/.... is not allowed anymore in FHS 2.2
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:41:32 +0100
Am Montag 10 November 2008 11:43:29 schrieb Susanne Oberhauser:
That said, I still don't understand what you meant by the ":Comapt"
project.
I think its meant like this:
As we figured out, the tests are not done by rpmlint and thus can't be filtered.
Factory should have these tests in any case. To build now for /opt, another
(yet again) repo
(on top of Factory) with special checks could be setup - :Compat.

Hopefully I got that right. But changing these to rpmlint-checks and allow
filtering is easier, imho.

Best regards,
Jan-Simon