Re: [opensuse-buildservice] buildconfig problem for SLES 9 with libmysqlclient-devel from server:database
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:00:26 +0100
Stephan Dühr napsal(a):
< BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel
libmysqlclient-devel
---
BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel

The result of osc buildconfig SLES_9 i586 contains:

### from server:database
%define _repository SLES_9
Substitute: mysql-devel libmysqlclient-devel

### from SUSE:SLES-9
### compatibility mappings for 9.2 or later
Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel mysql-devel

Hmm, did the order of precedence change in the buildservice? :-( IIRC it
used to be that base repositories come before derived repositories, so
that the derived repositories can override. I now added

Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel libmysqlclient-devel

to the config of server:database, but I'm not sure if it's going to help.

I already tried to add meta prjconf:

%if 0%{?sles_version} == 9
Required: libmysqlclient-devel
%endif

But that did not help, neither did Keep nor Prefer.

I think these packages are also subject to substitutions, just as are
buildrequires in spec files.

Michal