[opensuse-buildservice] buildconfig problem for SLES 9 with libmysqlclient-devel from server:database
  • From: Stephan Dühr <stephan.duehr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:28:00 +0100
Hi all,

I'm trying to build packages for SLES 9 and want to use the libmysqlclient-
devel package from the server:database project by adding
<path project="server:database" repository="SLES_9"/>
to the meta prj data.

When building, I see that libmysqlclient-devel is removed:

I have the following modifications for zabbix.spec:
11c11
< Release: 1.0
---
Release: 10.1
22c22
< BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel
libmysqlclient-devel
---
BuildRequires: net-snmp-5.3-snapshot-devel openssl-devel libcurl-devel
----- building zabbix.spec (user abuild)

The result of osc buildconfig SLES_9 i586 contains:

### from server:database
%define _repository SLES_9
Substitute: mysql-devel libmysqlclient-devel

### from SUSE:SLES-9
### compatibility mappings for 9.2 or later
Substitute: libmysqlclient-devel mysql-devel

I already tried to add meta prjconf:

%if 0%{?sles_version} == 9
Required: libmysqlclient-devel
%endif

But that did not help, neither did Keep nor Prefer.

Any idea how I can get libmysqlclient-devel installed?

Regards
--
Stephan Dühr stephan.duehr@xxxxxxxxxx
dass IT GmbH Phone: +49.221.3565666-90

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRB52500
Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz