Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with files added by remote URI
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:41:16 +0100
Am Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008 23:23 schrieb Michael Behrisch:
Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2008 20:55 schrieb Lars Vogdt:
Beside the described problems: what about working together in the
X11:FOX project?

Yes, I think I could contribute my changes concerning RHEL and CentOS.

I tried, but somehow obs is ignoring my patch against configure.in.
I added the patch-file to the package and to the spec but it is not
even mentioned in the build log. Do I miss something?

Regards,
Michael