Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local build can't find previous build packages
  • From: Davide Dozza <davide.dozza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:59:54 +0200
Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi Davide,

dozza@barbera:~/Projects/BuildService/home:davide_dozza/OpenOffice_org-ure>
osc build openSUSE_11.0 i586 OpenOffice_org-ure.spec
Building OpenOffice_org-ure.spec for openSUSE_11.0/i586
Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides OpenOffice_org-bootstrap = 3.0.0.6

After the build the package OpenOffice_org-bootstrap is into the
directory /var/tmp/build-root/usr/src/packages/RPMS/
What I do in this case is I 'save' built packages to a directory outside
of the build root and specify that with command line switch -p to the
following calls to osc build

Thanks for the suggestion but it doosn't work. I still receive the same
error, not on another package because I've built the previous online:

dozza@barbera:~/Projects/BuildService/home:davide_dozza/OpenOffice_org-libs-gui>
osc build -p /home/dozza/Projects/BuildService/packages --no-verify
openSUSE_11.0 i586 OpenOffice_org-libs-gui.spec
Building OpenOffice_org-libs-gui.spec for openSUSE_11.0/i586
Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides OpenOffice_org-libs-extern-devel = 3.0.0.6

At the moment I'm using the online build service but it takes a lot. Any
suggestion to solve the local building problem is very appreciated.

Ciao

Davide

< Previous Next >