Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Knowing if build is enabled for a package
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:40:00 +0200
Vincent Untz napsal(a):
Hi,

I'm trying to know on the client side if the build is enabled for a
package (for a specific repo/arch).

My first guess is to use 'osc meta pkg $project $package', but if the
package uses the default settings of the project, then I have no
information. First question: would it make sense to show the inherited
settings in the metadata here?

Hmm, I don't know. osc meta shows and allows you to edit the raw
metadata as stored on the api server. But an option to show the
'computed' package metadata would be interesting...

So I look at 'osc meta prj $project' and I only have those lines which
look kind of relevant (although they're probably just here to list the
architectures supported for the given repository in this project):
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
But no mention if the build is enabled or disabled.

The default is to enable build.

Michal