Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Knowing if build is enabled for a package
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:24:15 +0200
2008/10/20 Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I'm trying to know on the client side if the build is enabled for a
package (for a specific repo/arch).

My first guess is to use 'osc meta pkg $project $package', but if the
package uses the default settings of the project, then I have no
information. First question: would it make sense to show the inherited
settings in the metadata here?

So I look at 'osc meta prj $project' and I only have those lines which
look kind of relevant (although they're probably just here to list the
architectures supported for the given repository in this project):
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
But no mention if the build is enabled or disabled.

Any pointer of what I should do?
Yu can show it graphicaly with MonoOSC + mono >= 2.0 (Svn branche (stable))
https://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/
SVN is better but yu can find "oldest" rpm in OBS
https://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=182525 (screeshot with globy
enable/disable, but also aviable per pkg)

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.