Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Long queues
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:18:14 +0200
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 12:04:50PM +0300, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:

In the last few days, I noticed that the i586 queues are stacking up,
sometimes in the thousands especially during peak hours. The x86_64 can get
clogged up too sometimes but they tend to clear up pretty quickly. Is this
is a simple resource limitation issue, or is there something else going on?
As the BuildService becomes more popular, this will only get worse.

I guess this is also due to the fact that the i586 scheduler takes care of
the image building scheduling. Micha?

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development