Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building PHP Packages
  • From: "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:30:16 +0200
Thank you for the quick response!

Of course I have searched the build-server before I added the repository; I
thought, that all pecl - packaged are named in the scheme php5-pecl-*, so I did
not identify the php5-fileinfo package as the one I have been looking for.

I used your php5-pecl-memcache spec as template for mine, so we produced nearly
the same thing - I'll delete mine.

--
You write "you have to build against the "update" repository.", where is the
magic setting to do that?

Thank you and best regards,
Johannes