[opensuse-buildservice] database meta package for php application
  • From: Ralf Becker <RalfBecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:11:08 +0200
Hi,

I'm looking for database meta package, allowing to specify a
requirement, which can be satisfied by either installing MySQL or
Postgres. I also need to specify the requirement for the matching php
extension (php5-mysql for mysql or php5-pgsql for postgres).

Does something like that exists for SUSE and even better for the other
(RPM) distros supported by the build service.

The PHP application I need this for is server:eGroupWare
(www.egroupware.org).

Thanks :-)

Ralf
--