Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local openSuSE Build Service at 11.0
  • From: aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:09:27 -0300
Updated to the devel release solved the EXTERNAL_FRONTEND_HOST
problem, but It still not refreshing the live log.

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
aledr schrieb:

Good day!

I've recently updated my local Build Service to openSuSE 11.0 with a
production environment.
Live Log Refreshing is not working and I can't see my packages files
on the webclient. Here is the error when trying to access a package:

OpenSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: unknown
Message: uninitialized constant ApplicationHelper::EXTERNAL_FRONTEND_HOST

That's a bug in the current stable packages. As Ulf mentioned, you can
either use the latest -devel packages from openSUSE:Tools:Unstable, or you
can apply the attached patch. The patch needs to be applied in /srv/www/obs.

Andreas
--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre