Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto create a KIWI image with OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:31:25 +0200
On Thursday 09 October 2008 16:29:14 Ulf wrote:
Hi,

since OBS 0.9 it should be possible to crate KIWI images.
But if I upload a sample SLES10 KIWI file to my local OBS or to the
opensuse OBS I just get the message "exlcuded". I used the config.xml from
kiwi-desc-isoboot-2.88-80.1.

You need to define kiwi build type in buildconf in this case.
For example like this:

%if "%_repository" == "images"
Type: kiwi
%endif

However, there is currently a bug that the scheduler does not find the needed
packages. I am debugging this atm.

bye
adrian