[opensuse-buildservice] Why does the webclient load content from opensuse.org
  • From: "Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:20:36 +0200
Hi,

I'm wondering why the web frontend loads content from opensuse.org.
The following files have references to opensuse.org
/srv/www/obs/webclient/app/views/layouts/application2.rhtml
/srv/www/obs/webclient/public/css/local/contentadd_style.css
/srv/www/obs/webclient/public/css/local/style.css

I attached a small patch for application2.rhtml, to change the web links to
local pathes.
Note: The iehacks_opensuse.css is different from the version of
static.opensuse.org.

Is there any reason to load the content from opensuse.org. if not I' ll
download the missing files, change the files and will send the files to the
mailing list.

Ulf
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger