Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Automatically update of OBS packages on SuSE
  • From: Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:20:35 +0200
Hi Susanne,

Am Montag 22. September 2008 11:18:34 am schrieb Susanne Oberhauser:
There isn't much you can do about this, it's a gap.

Either we add the creation of 'patches' in the obs or we allow libzypp
to consider plain package updates as updates of the client.

https://bugzilla.novell.com/395480

So, I have to wait until the creation of patches or plain package update is
possible?

Ok, what can I do to accelerate the development in this direction? Vote for
your posted bug, oder write a new bug?

Greetings, Carsten

--
Hier ist mein √∂ffentlicher GPG-Schl√ľssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html