Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto: Build kernel modules with build service
  • From: "Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:04:42 +0200
Hi,

This is because on SLES, the kABI is held stable between SPs and the SLES
kernel update process automatically "reuses" kernel mods if the kABI has not
changed.

Ann thanks a lot for your hint. This makes my life easier. I didn' t know
anything about the stable kABI.

As openSUSE is out of scope, I' ll not ask howto handle it on these systems ;-)

Thanks,
Ulf
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx