[opensuse-buildservice] Help wanted: releasing osc packages
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:25:53 +0200
Hi,

a release of a new osc package has been overdue. My apologies for not
finding the time to do it during the last weeks. I'm putting together a
package now.

Since there is no reason to wait on me with this stuff (it just needs a
little changelog editing), I wanted to ask whether someone from the
community would be happy to give a hand in this. Anyhow, feel free to
just update the package anytime, when there's something missing.

At the same time, I was wondering if we should just make it a link to
some osc snapshot package (which already exists anyway)?

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)
#opensuse-mirrors on freenode.net