Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Read-only build service account
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:22:50 +0200
Le lundi 01 septembre 2008, à 14:18 +0200, Michal Marek a écrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:
+ when forcing the '/public/' in core.makeurl, I just get an Internal
Server Error. I didn't investigate, though

For which URL? Not every /source URL exists below public, e.g. you can't
list projects and packages using /public.

Ah, didn't know that. I'm listing packages in a project. So I'm hitting
a feature ;-)

Creating another user is maybe less cool but a more reliable method ;-).

Yeah. I might do that in the end. I really wanted to avoid it, though
;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.