[opensuse-buildservice] buildinfo bug
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:36:51 +0200
Hi,

I think the following is a bug:

osc build ... mozilla-xulrunner191
Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides mozilla-xulrunner191

Yeah, nothing provides mozilla-xulrunner191 since I'm just going to
build it?
Probably related to the new PreReq handling since that package contains
a subpackage which PreReqs %{name}?

This also probably only happens as long as there is no built package
available in OBS already since there were no sources committed at that
point.
So I just committed what probably doesn't build at all and within OBS it
starts building at least and doesn't fail with unsatisfied build
requirements.

Thanks,
Wolfgang