[opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: Build Team meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:26:33 +0200

present: abauer, rlihm, tpatzig, lrupp, mrueckert, poeml, adrian

* Status meeting
* Internal Build Service Roadmap adjustment
* Product Definition API

abauer:
* worked on hermes to improve messages to be sent.
-> attach diffs support

rlihm:
* Worked on concepts for project monitor pages for improved overview
and filtering.
* prepare OBS survey
-> http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/WebClientIdeas

tpatzig:
* Worked on starship, improve filter handling. Can be scripted
to modify rules via api.

lrupp:
* created internal tools for filtering project build results on command line
* created internal tool for greping via log files
-> discussion how to consolidate this.

mrueckert:
* started to work on schemas for product definition.

poeml:
* fixed memleak in apache for download.opensuse.org.

adrian:
* OBS talk on LWE San Francisco.
* small bug fixes and improvements for kiwi in backend code.
* trying to get full ftp tree in OBS, this needs some more packages
successfully built.

Internal Build Service Roadmap adjustment:

We are slightly behind our schedule, we plan to finish two weeks later now.
This means to have a system ready to produce products at 15th September.

Product Definition:

AI: adrian copy product definition to opensuse.org wiki
done: http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Concepts/Product_Definition
AI: adrian implement product to kiwi converter and support in backend.
AI: mrueckert submit product definition xml and dtd to svn
AI: poeml evaluate if bs_worker is reusable in osc to allow local building

Later: AI: mls introduce versioning for product definition handling (prjconf,
pattern and meta files)
AI: mls allow submission request for this kind of data