Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dependency error
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:12:36 +0200
Peter Bowen wrote:
I have a package, rubyspecs, in my home:pzb:ruby project which is
continually blocked by an expansion error. The web interface says it is
missing rubygems-mspec >= 1.5.0, but the package is in the same project
and building fine. Any clue why the build service is not seeing it?

You have

<useforbuild>
<disable/>
</useforbuild>

in your project meta (osc meta prj home:pzb:ruby). With this setting,
the bs won't use built packages from your project to build other packages.

Michal