Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Opensuse API doc
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:16:52 +0200
Hello pete
Are you busy now, or simply look my code and think my
startup/structure project is bad ?

2008/8/7 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
2008/8/7 Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>:
On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 02:25:08AM +0200, Petit Eric wrote:
I start the project here and shear generous guy to finish to copy/pste
the heavy part (all the function) :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/
code is in the svn, the engine(basic and simple) is finish, there is
also a "samlpe" to use it.
[...]
First of all , really thank's and clap hand for this quick response.
In fact i will do it later(or i missunderstood, you speak about novell
wiki not SF one), because, as i say the "engine" is here, but the
haevy and very simple task is to "copy/paste" all function, not very
interesting but needed,i think after write a GUI to made easy and
friendly the use of OBS.
So is there a way to colaborate in this heavy task and why not in
fully in my project ?

I do not completely understand so far what you mean is needed to copy
and paste -- could you elaborate? As the engine is there, is it an
intermediary task needed to allow implementing a GUI, or are you
referring to the act of programming a GUI using the enine?
The GUI will come very later, i think to do it, if time permit or a
man doesn't start before me, for the copy /paste, i speak for example
at the about function :
http://monoosc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/monoosc/MonoOSC/MonoOSCFramework/Class/Functions/About/About.cs?revision=5&view=markup
this an class for the about function, so each function will come in an
standalone class and use a specific namespace, so the "copy/paste" is
here, most of get function are really similar, just took lot of time
to do them one by one.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

Few people are done for independence, it is the privilege of the powerful
ones.