Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with build for 11.0
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:43:56 -0400
G. Massera escribió:

Ok... well... I understand because the ACE package doesn't compile on
opensuse 11.0 ...
but the problem remains because I'm not the developer and I cannot
change the code :-( :-(

please mention in what project that package resides, so we can take a uick look into it.

There is a way to compile anyway re-activating the deprecated method ???

in this case, afaik, no, the header is simple not there anymore.

--
"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy. "

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development