Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensuse11 repository for project filesystems
  • From: Christof Hanke <biber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:45:11 +0300
Hi,

I don't know how you come to that conclusion....
but I'm glad somebody is actually interested :-)

I had to rearrange the package-layout because of rpmlint now being used. They
are now closer to the ones provided by openafs.org

Anyway, the openafs packages should work now,
The source module for the client is now called openafs-kernel-source...

The openafs-transarc packages will take a while longer, for those I'd like to
use the SPEC-file from openafs.org as much as possible.

T/Christof