Re: [opensuse-buildservice] conditional tags in debian control file
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:35:19 +0200
On Friday 20 June 2008 19:13:21 Mathieu OUDART wrote:
sure, I just though that OBS could have some extended syntax .. and I
haven't found any way to set soft dependencies in a control file.

any thoughts on how to handle this issue ?

Yes, I handle it in KDevelop

For more info see:
http://news.opensuse.org/2008/06/04/kdevelop-and-the-opensuse-build-service/

and:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Deb_builds

Here you can see how I drive the build service to it's limit.
So far I'm the only user that I know of that does this kind of stuff.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=KDevelop3&project=home%3Aamilcarlucas

--
Amilcar Lucas
KDevelop.org webmaster