Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.0 Release Candidate available
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:45:20 +0200
Will Stephenson napsal(a):
On Friday 13 June 2008 12:25:30 Vincent Untz wrote:
Don't know, "osc submit accept" sounds weird to me. It's better than
submitreq in some way, but I'd say it mostly has the same issues and has
an additional one: "submit" sounds generic and so the user might think
"do I want to commit or to submit?" :/

What about following the "osc NOUN VERB" pattern sort of used by osc meta? I
suggest using "requests" rather than "request" as it is less easily confused
with the verb
osc requests submit ...
osc requests list ...
osc requests show ...
osc requests decline ...
osc requests accept ...

I like this. Maybe add 'req' and 'request' as aliases to 'requests'. A
minor problem is that there's a 'req' command already, but that's used
for debugging purposes mostly, so it should be ok to rename it to
'httpreq' or something like that.

Michal