Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Moving voiceglue to network:telephony
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 07:23:00 +0200
In other words, I think the behavior should be:

* Don't trigger my build until *successful completion* of a new
version of perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder.

Yes, and that is what the OBS does, AFAIK.

yes, this is was the "blocked" state means.

* If the current version of perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder is broken, my build
should use the previous (successfully built) version.

Unless there is no previuos perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder in your repo or in
the distro in which case an expansion error should thrown..

if perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder did not build in the project below, you will still
get the one from the former build. It does not get removed on build failure.