[opensuse-buildservice] building kernel module packages for .deb and .rpm based distries
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:05:03 +0200

Hi,

I am just experimenting with building kernel module packages on the build
server.

While this seems to work quite well for rpm based kmps's
using %suse_kernel_module_package in the spec file I am struggling a bit with
kernel modules for .deb's.

Is there any example package on the build server, using module-assistant or
make-kpkg type of mechanics, and the corresponding 'rules' targets?

many thanks
Chris

http://www.acurana.de/