Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Expansion error on local OBS after update to 0.9
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:42:29 +0200
On Thursday 17 April 2008 15:58:26 wrote Reik Keutterling:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Thursday 17 April 2008 11:38:33 wrote Reik Keutterling:
Hi,

I got following expansion error after I updated our local obs (0.5.1) to
0.9 and ruby 2.0.

Does anybody know whats wrong?

hm, maybe I broke something, but I can not reproduce your problem here

maybe I made a mistake at the migrating procedure?

Can you send me a _buildinfo output and prjconf for any project with
expansion errors ?

-> attached

Sorry, but I do not understand this. I broke exactly this in an intermediate
state in svn, but it is definitive fixed in 0.9 release.

Are you sure that you use the current svn state or the packages ?

bye
adrian