[opensuse-buildservice] questions about patterns
  • From: "Patrick Mullaney" <pmullaney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:16:47 -0600
Hi all,

I am trying to create a pattern following the document in
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial#Create_Patterns and
have a few questions.

Do patterns work with yast when the repo url has been added as an
installation source?

Does deletion of patterns work? (osc meta pattern --delete PRJ PATTERN)
Its not working for me.

Does category name correspond to the headers under patterns in the
yast installer(Desktop,Additional Software, etc)? Will a new category
be added to the yast installer if this doesn't match an existing one?

Are there any existing examples that I should look at that support
patterns(.ymp files)?

Thanks.
Pat