Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:55:45 +0200

Adrian Schröter wrote:
[...]
| * The backend is running fast and stable after several improvements.
| It handles also baselib support now, this means the -32bit compat
| packages gets build from the i586 packages and get submitted to the
| x86_64 tree.
[...]

Brilliant! :)

BTW, to enable it, one has to create a file "baselibs.conf" and add it
to the files, e.g. for a hypothetical package libfoo:

$ cd ~/src/buildservice/*/libfoo
$ echo libfoo > baselibs.conf
$ osc addremove
$ osc commit

(kudos to darix for telling me how to enable it)
Would you mind also telling us how the magic works for packages like "bison", they produce also now bison-32bit, although they do not contain a "baselibs.conf" file.

Regards, Martin