Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory been disabled?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:47:21 +0200
On 2008-04-02 17:15:26 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hello all OBSers

I've seen that openSUSE:Factory has been completely disabled. Why is
that?

I'm especially interested in KMP building to work again ;) the kernel
(or kernel-syms) that is in Factory at the moment seems not to provide
%{flavors_to_build} and I heard that internally, this is solved.

When can we 'outside of the walls' profit from those changes? And
wasn't the goal to move the whole development inside OBS? Seems we
went a step back with disabling the build inside OBS for factory, did
we?

it was mainly me argueing for stopping the factory build and sync
factory from autobuild to get a consistent state for the packaging days.

afterwards we will of course reenable the build.:)

well, we will not sync the i586 packages inside, but we stopped the build to
give the service a break, allowing to rebuild all other packages triggered by
the algorithm change.

But you will keep building against the packages build within the service.

bye
adrian