Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building RPMs for SLED 10
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:16:10 +0200
Hello,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:52:35PM -0600, Han Wen Kam wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to opensuse buildservice hosting kmp drivers (appleonkel) for ASUS Eee
PC, I was able to install opensuse 10.3 on it.

Sounds good!

However, I now have a need to install SLED 10 SP1 on the Eee PC. I need
drivers for wlan(atl), audio, acpi and webcam. Since these drivers are
available for opensuse 10.3 on the build service, how/what can I do to get
these drivers built against SLED 10?

Sounds like a lot of things to do.
I'm not sure if there is a SLED build target. Does anyone know?

You would probably then copy those packages that you need into your home
project, add the SLED target for building.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development