[opensuse-buildservice] what does blocked mean?
  • From: "John Calcote" <john.calcote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:54:32 -0600
Hi list,

I've seen this error more than once - almost always on the opensuse
factory repo:

i586 | blocked | autoconf, automake, binutils, bison, bzip2, doxygen,
flex, gcc, gcc43, gettext-runtime, glibc, gmp, libgomp43, libmpfr1,
libopenssl-devel, libopenssl0_9_8, libpng12-0, libtool, ncurses,
openssl-certs, perl, rpm, zlib, zlib-devel

Anyone know what it means? Am I doing something wrong, or is the
system in a maintenance mode or something?

Thanks!
John