[opensuse-buildservice] Building RPMs for SLED 10
  • From: "Han Wen Kam" <han@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:52:35 -0600
Hi all,

Thanks to opensuse buildservice hosting kmp drivers (appleonkel) for ASUS Eee
PC, I was able to install opensuse 10.3 on it.

However, I now have a need to install SLED 10 SP1 on the Eee PC. I need
drivers for wlan(atl), audio, acpi and webcam. Since these drivers are
available for opensuse 10.3 on the build service, how/what can I do to get
these drivers built against SLED 10?

Also, as an aside, I can't seem to get xorg.conf to have the right settings on
SLED 10 (the same settings worked on opensuse 10.3).

Thanks.

Han
  • No further messages