[opensuse-buildservice] Build Repository name added to resulting filename?
  • From: Christopher Lang <christopher.lang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:43:38 +0100

Hi,

when building using spec files or when using dsc files, is there a possibility
to have the 'Build Repository' name added to the resulting .rpm or .deb
filename?

For example: Rather than
glade-2.12.1-143.7.i586.rpm

it should be named:

glade-2.12.1-143.7.SUSE_Linux_10.1.i586.rpm

(or similar)

The reason I am asking is: When I build against various repositories and then
download the built files for example to my home dir they have all the same
name.

Of course I could change/add the reposi name when downloading but that is
annoying with more than a few packages.

Help is much appreciated.

many thanks

regards